Most vacuum pumps using oils can make maintenance a difficult experience. The hassle of waste oil disposal and the smell of odors can put off anyone using the vacuum pump. Oilless vacuum pumps, also known as dry vacuum pumps, have become a popular alternative for mess-free and easy cleanup. Here are some benefits into owning Oilless vacuum pumps:
- The lack of oil means no oil molecule contamination, keeping product pure. Many applications need an uncontaminated environment to provide good and reliable results.
- The ability to be operated unmanned. Oilless vacuum pumps do not need as much attention and maintenance as oil-sealed vacuum pumps so they need little to no user interference.
- The pump’s efficiency lowers when the pump needs extra maintenance and downtime to keep it running. There is no need for filtration accessories, traps, or special oils in Oilless vacuum pumps so no extra attention is required.
- If the vacuum pump needs to be oriented a certain way or just needs to be moved, and Oilless vacuum pump is recommended as they are versatile, lightweight, and portable.
- The ability to pump any gas or condensable such as helium and water vapor.
- Easy to use, maintain, and repair. The simplicity of these vacuum pumps is good for any uncomplicated applications.
- Good for the environment. There is no oil and no water in contact with the process vapors which makes dry vacuum pumps environmentally friendly.
In recent times, Oilless vacuum pumps have risen in popularity. Once used primarily in the medical industry to supply uncontaminated air, now industries such as science and lab testing use vacuum pumps with sensitive instruments and experiments. Oilless Vacuum pumps are an ideal choice for many applications. Contact us at AVAC Industries to see if these vacuum pumps are right for you.