- Capture Recovery Pumps (1)
- Cold Traps / Filters (55)
- Extraction Equipment (53)
- Fittings, Hose and Parts (11)
- Gauges and Tubes (33)
- Helium Leak Detectors & Accessories (18)
- New Vacuum Pumps & Ovens (123)
- Oil and Grease (18)
- Ovens (6)
- Rebuilt Vacuum Pumps (73)
- Repair Kits (196)
- Turbo Pumped High Vacuum Systems (0)
- Vacuum Blowers (24)
- Vacuum Chambers & Systems (31)
- Vacuum Pumps (149)
- Vacuum Tank Systems (16)
- Vacuum Valves (0)
Additional Elements (Exhaust Filters)
The most common heard complaint about oil-filled vacuum pumps is the messy oil mist that comes from the exhaust. Whenever large volumes of air are pumped through a vacuum pump, there is a high probability of oil mist discharging out the exhaust port.
To minimize this occurrence, A-VAC recommends the use of high quality oil mist exhaust filters on all oil-filled vacuum pumps.
Available in all standard CFM and flanges sizes, A-VAC exhaust filters feature 99.97% trapping capability. Shipped complete with replaceable element and o-ring sealed lid.
Please inquiry about additional sizes and configurations.
|New / Rebuilt Selection||N/A|
|Level of Vacuum||N/A|
|Motor / Voltage||N/A|
|Inlet / Exhaust||N/A|
|CFM / L/M (Displacement)||N/A|
|File Uploader Attribute (Filename)||N/A|
|Special Price From Date||N/A|
|Special Price To Date||N/A|