1. Quality Assurance
A properly calibrated vacuum gauge increases the quality of process outcome. Quality assurance means several things in this context, particularly the accuracy and reproducibility of results. An accurate vacuum measurement is vital to process stability and monitoring. One industries where this is particularly important is the Pharmaceutical industry. Calibration improves the accuracy of the measuring device and so a vacuum gauge should be calibrated every few months.
2. Safety of Pump Operation
Along with regular oil changes, vacuum gauge accuracy is important for pump safety. If your vacuum pump gauge isn’t accurate, there is a chance you are running your pump at a higher pressure than is optimal. Without an accurate gauge you can head off small problems before they become big ones.
3. Reduced Downtime & Increased Pump Life Span
Pump manufacturers all agree that one of the first signs of pump trouble is increased pressures. Addressing these problems early is where an accurate vacuum gauge will pay for itself.
4. A-VAC Offers Superior Pump Gauge Calibration
A-VAC calibrates all brands of Vacuum Gauges traceable to N.I.S.T. and in accordance with American Vacuum Society (AVS) Procedures.
- Most Gauges are calibrated within ONE WEEK of receipt.
- A Detailed Certiﬁcate of Calibration is provided with each Calibration.
- Calibrations are charged per sensor.
- Additional Services Include: In and Out readings & Expedited service
- Range: 1000 Torr down to 1 x 10-7 Torr
- Types: Thermocouple Gauges, Ion Gauges, Cold Cathode Gauges, Bourdon Gauges, Pirani Gauges, Convectron Gauges, Capacitance Diaphram Gauges