A-VAC Industries, Inc., established in 1969, is a leading supplier and repair facility for High Vacuum Pumps, Helium Leak Detectors and related equipment.
We are a small, friendly company with long term employees and a great work environment. Our dedication to personalized customer service and the highest quality products is what has kept us going and growing since 1969.
We offer excellent health benefits, 401k, 401k matching, well day bonus, dental, paid vacations, sick pay, paid holidays, and life insurance.
We currently are hiring for a Technical Salesperson and an Industrial or Vacuum Pump Mechanic.
For further information about joining our team, please call 714-938-1300 or email email@example.com.
Vacuum Pump Technician
A-VAC has an opening for an experienced industrial equipment technician. Must have a minimum of 3 years mechanical experience, and a track record of reliable, dependable work ethic with a personal commitment to quality workmanship. Will train experienced mechanic to work on vacuum pumps. Vacuum pump experience a plus.
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Plumbing experience a plus.
- Own hand tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 3 years mechanical experience.
- We drug test for hire.
- Commitment to high quality.
- Evaluate, disassemble and assemble industrial high vacuum pumps.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and write estimates for customer-owned vacuum pump equipment.
- Rebuild company-owned vacuum pumps and prepare them for sale.
- Assist other employees in-house or on the job site when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Great opportunity for a full time, stable position for the right person in our 50 year old established business. Low pressure, friendly environment with a great group of people!
Great benefits: Holiday pay, paid vacations, Health and dental benefits, Retirement 401K with company contribution, company paid life insurance.
A-VAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.