Leybold PHOENIX Helium Leak Detectors
The new generation of leak detectors. Where precision meets speed, with your convenience in mind.
Often the success of any business depends on quality, and having the right tools and equipment is critical to ensuring top performance and output across R&D departments, as well as in fast-paced production and manufacturing facilities. We also see applications becoming more specialized, processes being more demanding, yet time for analysis and testing becoming less. However, when it comes to vacuum system leak detection you can rely on Leybold and the newest generation of PHOENIX leak detectors, where precision meets speed, with your convenience in mind.
A new degree of precision
Whether you are in a research lab, or production of high-class goods, quality depends on how accurately you detect deviations. Now, help is at hand: the new PHOENIX generation delivers the highest helium sensitivity for unbeatable reliability and stability.
A new level of speed
If you are looking to accelerate the leak test of your system or speed up quality control in manufacturing, time is of the essence. The new PHOENIX leak detectors feature an improved measurement system with faster response times than ever before.
A new dimension of comfort and choice
The new PHOENIX offers a choice of three models, so you are sure to ﬁnd the right leak detector for your needs, with simple operation, integrated touchscreen and Wi-Fi options. New software functions let you add an external display to monitor and run measurements from anywhere for added ﬂexibility. And thanks to internal and external data logging, no measured value is ever lost.
Dozens of applications. Three strong solutions.
Whoever works with vacuum needs a leak detector. Ideally one that delivers precise results, time after time. One that offers easy data logging as well as remote operation. One that stands out by ﬁtting in, seamlessly, to your system.
Whatever your application, our new PHOENIX series has you covered. Discover all the advantages of the latest generation!
The new PHOENIX Quadro and Quadro Dry
- Available with oil-sealed or dry backing pump
- Detection sensitivity improved by turbo pump’s optimized helium pumping speed
- Pumping speed during evacuation from 2.5 m³/h up to 3 m³/h
- More data ﬂexibility: USB and bus interface options
The new PHOENIX Magno and Magno Dry
- Two brand-new additions to the series
- Our “powerhouses” with a higher backing pump speed
- Perfectly suited for larger test volumes
- Can be moved on a cart or used for ﬁxed operations
The new PHOENIX Vario
- The modular version with a much smaller housing
- Space-saving and portable, very light in weight Ideal for systems integration or mobile operations (on a cart)
- Direct electrical connection to the external backing pump possible