LEYBOLD TRIVAC PUMPS
Leybold TRIVAC B vacuum pumps are designed for reliability and long service-life in mind. Directly linked to the motor via an elastic coupling element to ensure that the pump runs evenly and smoothly. With a type B 14 flanged motor screwed to the housing of the coupling. All pumps include a gas ballast valve as well as an inner section which may be exchanged without special tools or any special knowledge.
Trouble-free operation even at 1000 mbar intake pressure is ensured by a built-in oil pump, providing force-feed lubrication of the bearings from where a minimum amount of lubricant is fed to the compression and expansion chambers to ensure lubrication of the sliding vanes.
To minimize surface corrosion all components are protected by eliminating non-ferrous metals. The oil box, intake and exhaust line are made of aluminum and only solvent-resistant sealing materials are employed.
- Low noise
- Low vibration
- Modern vacuum technology
- High pumping speed right down to the ultimate pressure
- Low ultimate pressure, even with gas ballast
- High water vapor tolerance
- Continuous operation right up to 1000 mbar
- Built-in oil pump, force-feed lubrication sliding bearing
- Minimal inherent air intake
- Compact, air cooled
- Handy, retractable handle
- All controls and oil level check on the front sidevEither horizontal or vertical intake and exhaust port
- Pressure-controlled anti-suckback valve
- Shaft seals and O-rings are all made of elastomer FPM
Here is a list of some of the most popular models. Different fluids, such as PFPE fluids, corrosive configurations, and motor voltages are available. Please call for details.
Where indicated by price, most models are available new or completely remanufactured, covered with a full one year warranty.
TRADE INS WELCOME!
ASK ABOUT OUR PROFESSIONAL REPAIR SERVICE!
- Intake filter
- Exhaust filter
- Maintenance kit
More Leybold Pumps:
Leybold / Oerlikon Dry Pumps
Leybold / Oerlikon Single Stage Rotary Vane Pumps
Leybold / Oerlikon Turbo Pumps