SERVICES & REPAIR
INCREASE EQUIPMENT LIFE WITH VACUUM PUMP AND BLOWER REPAIR BY A-VAC
Over 48 years A-VAC has developed our best in class technical procedures backed up with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY. Our factory trained technicians will repair your high vacuum equipment to meet or exceed OEM speciﬁcations with the highest quality parts.
ROTARY VANE PUMPS
ROOTS BOOSTERS / BLOWERS
Why choose A-VAC Expert Pump and Blower Repairs?
Personalized A-VAC Extra Mile Service:
- Highest Quality Parts: We use only the highest quality parts to extend the life of your equipment.
- Professional Repair Technicians: Our technicians have been trained by the best. After over 48 years, we know vacuum pumps better than anyone.
- A-VAC’s Superior Repair Procedures: Overhaul Procedures »
- All Repairs Include A-VAC’s ONE YEAR EXTRA MILE WARRANTY.
- Easy Free Local Pick-Up /Delivery Available: Please contact us for details.
- Fast, Accurate Estimates for your Approval: After examining your equipment, you will be sent an exact repair cost for your approval. We can also give you a benchmark overhaul/rebuild price prior to examining the equipment.
- Quick Turn-Around Time: Our standard turn-around time for repairs is 10 working days. Please contact us directly if you need a rush order.
- Expedited Service Available: A-VAC can now rebuild your pump and return it back yesterday. 24 hours, 3-day, and 5-day expedited service is available in most cases.
- Exchange Service. Contact us for details.
- 24 – 36 Hour Quality Control Run and Test: All pumps are run-in for a minimum of 24 hours during which time temperature, amperage, exhaust emission and ultimate vacuum are monitored.
- Documentation: A-VAC documents your pump’s initial condition, the entire repair process and the ﬁnal results for your analysis now and for future reference.
- Final Inspection Report: One of A-VAC’s expert Quality Control Managers will provide you with a Final Inspection Report indicating the ﬁnal test results in Microns or Millitorr, the safety checklist, and any accessories attached.
- Environmentally Responsible: All waste oil is sent to an EPA certiﬁed waste recycling service.
What Else Makes A-Vac Better ?
- Cost Eﬀective: A-VAC knows understands that your bottom line and the optimal equipment performance are both crucial to your operation. These two pillars drive our A-VAC Extra Mile Service department for you.
- Extra Safety Checks: A-VAC technicians are trained to advise if a belt guard is damaged, line cord frayed, or anything else that should be replaced or recommended for the safe operation of your high vacuum equipment.
- Prevent Down Time in the Future: Our technicians are trained to evaluate not only the parts and labor required to bring your equipment to or beyond OEM standards, they will go the Extra Mile to determine if anything, for example, installation of intake ﬁlters, can be done to prevent damage or contamination in the future. Our A-VAC Extra Mile Service includes consulting with you whenever we can help to determine what can be done to save you production time and money.
- No Wasteful Repairs: When we evaluate your pump, we won’t advise you to repair a pump if it is not cost eﬀective for you. We will go the Extra Mile to direct you to a rebuilt unit, or a new unit if that is the best option for you.
- Technical Support: A-VAC is always ready to discuss any technical or other issues with you regarding your equipment, as we have doing since 1969.
Select the drop-downs below to see the list of products we repair in each category: