- Capture Recovery Pumps (1)
- Cold Traps / Filters (55)
- Extraction Equipment (53)
- Fittings, Hose and Parts (12)
- Gauges and Tubes (33)
- Helium Leak Detectors & Accessories (20)
- New Vacuum Pumps & Ovens (121)
- Oil and Grease (18)
- Ovens (6)
- Rebuilt Vacuum Pumps (67)
- Repair Kits (196)
- Turbo Pumped High Vacuum Systems (0)
- Vacuum Blowers (24)
- Vacuum Chambers & Systems (31)
- Vacuum Pumps (149)
- Vacuum Tank Systems (16)
- Vacuum Valves (0)
Welch CRVpro4 2.8 CFM Short Path Distillation Pump UL Listed
CRVpro4 ROBUST & QUIET DIRECT DRIVE HIGH VACUUM PUMP 2.8 CFM, 115V 50/60HZ, UL RATED
The NEW Welch CRVpro4 3041-01
• Vacuum Ovens & Chambers
• Organic/Medicinal Chemistry Schlenk Lines
• Smaller Glove Box Antechamber
• Lyophilzers 1L, 2.5L
• Load Locks and RGA Rough Pump
• GCMS Roughing Pump
• Small Wiped Film Fractional Distillation Units
• 2L-3L-5L-10L Sized Short Path Distillation Systems
LOW NOISE LEVEL
Exceptionally quiet for undisturbed work.
FORCED OIL LUBRICATION
Ensures moving parts are bathed in fresh oil. Equilibrates temperature, minimizes oil breakdown, and prolongs mechanical life.
ANTI-SUCK BACK VALVE
Prevents oil from being sucked into application in the event of a power failure.
Minimizes entrained chemicals in pump oil. Protects pump from condensable liquids from application such as water, acetonitrile, etc.
cUL and CE CERTIFICATION
Compliance with local regulations and safety directives for safety operation.
SIZED TO FIT YOUR APPLICATION
Modern and compact design to fit different applications and performance requirements.
DUAL VOLTAGE MOTOR
IP44 Motors are switchable from 115V to 240V for global use. Each pump includes power cord suitable for country of use.
Reduced risk of chemical attacks and oil breakdown by diluting chemical vapors with a larger oil chamber
Slowing down corrosion by cool running Operation
Provides a measure of protection from sublimed chemical vapors with coating on pump module and oil case
Less oil consumption by cool running Operation
Extended usability of oil due to high dilution effect by a larger oil chamber
Highest reliability for stable operation and long product lifespan
Extended oil change intervals for less maintenance costs
|New / Rebuilt Selection||New|
|Level of Vacuum||HIGH VACUUM to .1 Micron (1Torr – 10-3 Torr)|
|Motor / Voltage||115 V|
|Inlet / Exhaust||KF16|
|CFM / L/M (Displacement)||2.8 CFM|
Check items to add to the cart or